Many of the following are long standing health and safety standards for CKE, we have added additional measures to ensure the health and safety of all children, parents, and staff.
- Health Screening upon arrival for all staff and children. Temperature checks
- All CKE staff will wear masks at all times, children will remain 6’ apart to continue social distancing.
- Childcare space will be disinfected in advance by venue and/or CKE staff. Disinfectant wipes will be accessible for surface wipe downs during event as well.
- Hand sanitizer located at check-in and in each childcare room.
- Trash cans, paper towels, and tissues are readily available for children’s use. Fitted gloves are available to those who would like to wear them, and always used while serving food.
- CKE will have additional signage as a reminder of our practices, and our staff is fully trained in maintaining health and safety guidelines.
CKE will maintain and follow all CDC guidelines related to childcare and kid’s camps: