Why use CKE to provide child care at your next event?
Because over the years, we’ve run Celebration, Social, Cultural, and Religious child care programs for just about about every category of client…
- Ethnic and cultural
- Schools and alumni
- Fraternities and sororities
- Shared-interest conventions and symposia
- Therapy and recovery
- Sports teams and leagues
- Large event celebrations
…and almost all of them come back to us year after year! Why?
- Presence: Our nation-wide reach means we can handle programs in any location, from remote destination resorts to the nation’s largest conventions centers.
- Sensitivity and Awareness: We take great pains to ensure that our staff are aware of and sensitive to the cultural and religious norms of our clients. We’ll work with you to guarantee that our care providers and program managers maintain the standards your attendees are most comfortable with.
- Neutrality: Whether it’s a political , cultural or social event, we remain 100% neutral and unbiased to the content your event. We are there to simply serve you by caring for and entertaining your children.
- Special Programming: Common-interest events present unique opportunities for topical programming. Our development team will take an acitve role in planning and equipping activities that reflect your group’s goals and interests. Whether it’s unique arts and crafts projects, field trips and outings, or interactive games and activities, we’ll partner with you to create program content that the children in your program will never forget!
- Logistics and Planning: If your organization, like so many, depends on volunteer planner and organizers with regular jobs and serious time constraints, you’re going to love what we can do for you!
We have the resources and experience to plan and execute your childcare program from start to finish. Room-plans, equipment and supplies, programming and activity schedules, trip and transportation booking;
we’ll take the load off your volunteers, allowing them to focus on the larger program.
Kids at your Big Day?
Tots at your parent’s 50th?
Tykes at your Oscar party?
Absolutely! We’re number one when it comes to party and wedding childcare!
With CKE on the job, there are a lot of reasons to say “Yes”!
A lot of planners (and a lot of Brides, for that matter) are nervous about including children in their celebratory plans. We get it! A lot of time, effort, and expense goes into planning the perfect celebration, and kids, well, they don’t always adhere to the plan!
But the fact is, some parents aren’t going to be able to make it to your big day if the kids can’t come along. Why not have the best of both worlds? With CKE, you can have your cake and…well, you know.
CKE can take your great day and make it even better! Here’s why…
- Everyone can come: Leaving the kids at home isn’t always easy. Giving your attendees the option of bringing the kids means Moms and Dads won’t have to draw straws or call in the Grandparents. It’s also nice to know that the kids can be a part of your big day and share in the celebration while at the same time being entertained and cared for so that the adults can really enjoy the party.
- The kids are alright: Because they really will be entertained and cared for. We’re not bragging when we say that we make a very positive impression. We know that a big part of our job is making parents and caregivers comfortable. From the moment they walk into the care area, your attendees will know their kids are in good hands. They’ll thank you for your thoughtfulness, and they’ll be able to relax and have a good time.
- Two parties, one great time: We’ll bring the party to the kid’s room! Babies to teens, we’ve got the entertainment, games, and activities 100% dialed in for every age group. The kids are going to have as much fun as the adult guests, and they’re not going to want to leave!
- Little bow ties and tiaras? You got it: Want the kids to join in the celebration? Great! We’ll work with you to create programming that reflects the theme or flavor of your celebration! Or leave it to us; our planners are creative, our warehouse is full of interesting stuff, and we’ve got a few decades worth of experience to pull from.
- Go ahead, make it a late one: Don’t worry about getting the kids early. If you’re planning on partying into the night, we’ll be ready. For late programs, we’ll arrange for blankets and pillows (cribs for the babies!) and though we typically don’t rely on movies and video, we recognize that Movie Night (pizza optional!) is often the best way to end a long day of activities.
Just like in any of our other programs, we offer soup-to-nuts planning and preparation of the childcare program. You provide as much or as little input as you’d like. Over the years, we’ve run programs at just about every conceivable type of celebration, and that includes, literally, hundreds and hundreds of weddings.
We got this. You worry about everything else!
Please Contact Us or Submit an online RFP!
Share article on