“I love working for CKE! I consider myself fortunate every day because I am paid to travel and play. Great opportunities and wonderful people to work with.”
Miles has been a CKE Program Manager since 2014. Outside of CKE, Miles has a background working with young people as a swim instructor. He currently lives in St. Paul, MN with his wife and two pets. In his spare time, Miles loves to travel, cook, hike, camp, and hang out with his nieces and nephews.
Ellen Howe is the Office Manager for Corporate Kids Events. Ellen designs and implements office operations and procedures, oversees record maintenance -ensuring security, integrity and confidentiality of data; handles correspondence, bookkeeping; communicates with event managers and vendors, and solves problems on a daily basis. Ellen lives in Grass Valley, California.
Why use CKE to provide child care at your next event?
Because over the years, we’ve run Celebration, Social, Cultural, and Religious child care programs for just about about every category of client…
- Ethnic and cultural
- Schools and alumni
- Fraternities and sororities
- Shared-interest conventions and symposia
- Therapy and recovery
- Sports teams and leagues
- Large event celebrations
…and almost all of them come back to us year after year! Why?
- Presence: Our nation-wide reach means we can handle programs in any location, from remote destination resorts to the nation’s largest conventions centers.
- Sensitivity and Awareness: We take great pains to ensure that our staff are aware of and sensitive to the cultural and religious norms of our clients. We’ll work with you to guarantee that our care providers
and program managers maintain the standards your attendees are most comfortable with.
- Neutrality: Whether it’s a political , cultural or social event, we remain 100% neutral and unbiased to the content your event. We are there to simply serve you by caring for and entertaining your children.
- Special Programming: Common-interest events present unique opportunities for topical programming. Our development team will take an acitve role in planning and equipping
activities that reflect your group’s goals and interests. Whether it’s unique arts and crafts projects, field trips and outings, or interactive games and activities, we’ll partner
with you to create program content that the children in your program will never forget!
- Logistics and Planning: If your organization, like so many, depends on volunteer planner and organizers with regular jobs and serious time constraints, you’re going to love what we can do for you!
We have the resources and experience to plan and execute your childcare program from start to finish. Room-plans, equipment and supplies, programming and activity schedules, trip and transportation booking;
we’ll take the load off your volunteers, allowing them to focus on the larger program.
Kids at your Big Day?
Tots at your parent’s 50th?
Tykes at your Oscar party?
Absolutely! We’re number one when it comes to party and wedding childcare!
With CKE on the job, there are a lot of reasons to say “Yes”!
A lot of planners (and a lot of Brides, for that matter) are nervous about including children in their celebratory plans. We get it! A lot of time, effort, and expense goes into planning the perfect celebration, and kids, well, they don’t always adhere to the plan!
But the fact is, some parents aren’t going to be able to make it to your big day if the kids can’t come along. Why not have the best of both worlds? With CKE, you can have your cake and…well, you know.
CKE can take your great day and make it even better! Here’s why…
- Everyone can come: Leaving the kids at home isn’t always easy. Giving your attendees the option of bringing the kids means Moms and Dads won’t have to draw straws or call in the Grandparents. It’s also nice to know that the kids can be a part of your big day and share in the celebration while at the same time being entertained and cared for so that the adults can really enjoy the party.
- The kids are alright: Because they really will be entertained and cared for. We’re not bragging when we say that we make a very positive impression. We know that a big part of our job is making parents and caregivers comfortable. From the moment they walk into the care area, your attendees will know their kids are in good hands. They’ll thank you for your thoughtfulness, and they’ll be able to relax and have a good time.
- Two parties, one great time: We’ll bring the party to the kid’s room! Babies to teens, we’ve got the entertainment, games, and activities 100% dialed in for every age group. The kids are going to have as much fun as the adult guests, and they’re not going to want to leave!
- Little bow ties and tiaras? You got it: Want the kids to join in the celebration? Great! We’ll work with you to create programming that reflects the theme or flavor of your celebration! Or leave it to us; our planners are creative, our warehouse is full of interesting stuff, and we’ve got a few decades worth of experience to pull from.
- Go ahead, make it a late one: Don’t worry about getting the kids early. If you’re planning on partying into the night, we’ll be ready. For late programs, we’ll arrange for blankets and pillows (cribs for the babies!) and though we typically don’t rely on movies and video, we recognize that Movie Night (pizza optional!) is often the best way to end a long day of activities.
Just like in any of our other programs, we offer soup-to-nuts planning and preparation of the childcare program. You provide as much or as little input as you’d like. Over the years, we’ve run programs at just about every conceivable type of celebration, and that includes, literally, hundreds and hundreds of weddings.
We got this. You worry about everything else!
Please Contact Us or Submit an online RFP!
All Military Branches,
Marriage & Family Retreats,
CKE has a long history of providing military child care to the Armed Forces. We’ve worked with the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and the National Guard. We’ve also run programs for the Military Officers Association of America (MOAA) during their Employment Fairs.
We continue to play a key role in providing childcare during many of the military’s family integration programs, including Yellow Ribbon, Purple Ribbon, Strong Bonds, and many other pre-deployment, post deployment, and individual unit-based events. We’re proud of our long and successful track record of caring for the children of returning service men and women while they attend counseling and education sessions.
We’re available to work any type of military program:
- Family reintegration and counseling programs
- Pre and post deployment events
- Balls, Holiday Parties and Award ceremonies
- Education and training events
Vendor Status and Purchasing:
CKE is part of the Central Contracting Registry (CCR) and is an approved childcare vendor for all US military programs, and we are experienced working with the Wide Area Workflow and other federal/military purchasing programs. We also satisfy Small Business/Women Owned Business requirements. We have Blanket Purchase Agreements with several commands, and we understand the restrictions that are often placed upon expenditures and unit budgets.
Security and Background Checks:
We respect the security-centric requirements of military programs, and the unique sensitivity with which some units and commands must operate. We are always discrete when communicating with or recruiting staff for military programs, and we will work with your unit to meet any requirements you might have in this regard.
All of our contracted childcare staff are subject to a comprehensive nationwide criminal and sex offender background check.